How to Create an Attitude of Gratitude
1. Eat better; you know you have room for improvement.
2. Relax a bit around money worries. You're still here, right? So you've gotten through them all so far...
3. Write thank you notes (think Tonight's Show's Jimmy Fallon on NBC, Friday nights).
4. Off the couch and move more. Sitting too much may be killing you.
5. Visualize. See yourself 'in the act.' A lot.
6. Add some spice/variety/play to your life. You are built for novelty. When you cap it, it fights to be released. Hence, stress.
7. Breathe from your gut, not your chest. Mindfully, deeply. As many times during the day as you can think to.
8. Perhaps now is a good time to ditch comparing yourself to others.
9. Smile with reasons. And if you observe, you'll have plenty of reasons.
10. Rein in on the crankiness. It doesn't help you in the long run, and it certainly doesn't help your relationships.
(Paraphrased from an article in the May 2015 issue of Men's Health magazine.)